Email parsers

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.xei.com
Fri Oct 5 06:09:20 AEST 1990

    Hi there net.land ....

        If anyone has any c of c++ source code to parse the contents
    of standard smail style mailbox files I would appreciate it. I have
    a need to run a email response server here and am looking
    at writing one. I am pretty sure someone has some code to do the parse
    work and would appreciate any help.

         Alternately , if there are any PD email file servers available,
    that do NOT use Perl (I cant get it to compile) I would consider
    adapting one of them.

    Thanx in advance....

========[ Xanadu Enterprises Inc. Amiga & Unix Software Development]=======
=Also the mantra and spells, the obeah and the wanga; the work of the wand=
=and the work of the sword: these shall he learn and teach.               =
=       He must teach; but he may make severe the ordeals.                =
=========== Ken Jamieson: uunet!tronsbox.xei.com!tron1  ===================
=    NONE of the opinions represented here are endorsed by either         =
=    Xanadu Enterpises or its clients, AT&T Bell Labs or others.          =
=== The Romantic Encounters BBS 201-759-8450(PEP) / 201-759-8568(2400) ====