Is osu-cis still out there? Has the number changed?

Bruce M. Himebaugh bruce at bmhalh.UUCP
Sun Oct 28 12:49:09 AEST 1990

I haven't been able to get through to osu-cis for over 9 days now.  Is it still
out there?  The number I had been using is:

	osu-cis:  (614) 292-5112

Has it changed?  I had been connecting at 2400bps.

Please e-mail responses to address in .sig.

Thanks for any information!

Bruce
--
Bruce M. Himebaugh                                          Voice: 216-484-3528
   PATHS: uunet!{ncoast,aablue}!fmsystm!mrsmouse!bmhalh!bruce