Who sells 4.0? Does Intel??

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM
Tue Oct 23 18:03:38 AEST 1990

In article <1354 at rlgvax.UUCP> monroe at rlgvax.OPCR.ICL.COM (Steve Monroe) writes:
>In article <15976 at bfmny0.BFM.COM> tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM (Tom Neff) writes:
>>                                                                Intel
>>claims to support a lot more tape controller/driver combos in 4.0,
>>unlike 3.2 which only supports the Wangtek PC-36.
>
>Gosh, I've been using an Everex-125 with QIC-02 (I think) under both 3.2.1
>3.2.2 for quite some time now....

Nevertheless read qt(7).  Others may work but only if they are PC-36
compatible.  Again, this only applies to the vanilla ports like AT&T and
Intel.  Other, ISC-derived products may have added other support already.

--
I might have gone to West Point, but I was too   /  /\   Tom Neff
proud to speak to a Congressman. -- Will Rogers /__/  \  tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM