BOOTMENU and PFDISK 1.3 (see comp.sources.misc)

Gordon W. Ross gwr at linus.mitre.org
Wed Oct 24 04:50:50 AEST 1990

I received many requests for the BOOTMENU and PFDISK distribution,
so I've mailed the latest version (1.3) to the comp.sources.misc
moderator.  The posting (2 parts) should appear there soon.

For those who have just tuned in:

BOOTMENU is a replacement primary boot sector for MS-DOS compatible
machines which allows boot-time selection of the active hard disk
partition using a menu.  For example, users with both UNIX and DOS
on their hard disk can choose which system to use at boot time.

PFDISK is a replacement "fdisk" command for
installing BOOTMENU without clobbering your partition table.

Gordon W. Ross  (M/S E095)	internet: gwr at linus.mitre.org
The MITRE Corporation    	uucp: {decvax|philabs}!linus!gwr
Burlington Road          	office phone: 617-271-3205
Bedford, MA 01730 (U.S.A.)