Looking for low price for OpenDesktop (SCO)

Wade Guthrie evil at arcturus.uucp
Wed Oct 3 06:57:18 AEST 1990

I am looking for a place to purchase SCO Open Desktop (ODT).  I have
asked the local people for a price, but they give me SCO's price of
$950; I have, however, seen someone on the net indicate a price of
abot $650.

So, what is the least expensive price (and where can I get it for that)
for ODT.  I'd like the price of the development package, too; although,
I can't afford that yet.

I thank you for your support. :->
--
Wade Guthrie (evil at arcturus.UUCP)    | "He gasped in terror at what sounded
Rockwell International; Anaheim, CA  | like a man trying to gargle while