Looking for low price for OpenDesktop (SCO)

Warren D. Calhoun calhoun at usaos.uucp
Mon Oct 8 00:52:17 AEST 1990

In <1990Oct2.205718.2209 at arcturus.uucp> evil at arcturus.uucp (Wade Guthrie) wrote:

>I am looking for a place to purchase SCO Open Desktop (ODT).  I have
>asked the local people for a price, but they give me SCO's price of
>$950; I have, however, seen someone on the net indicate a price of
>abot $650.

>So, what is the least expensive price (and where can I get it for that)
>for ODT.  I'd like the price of the development package, too; although,
>I can't afford that yet.

The company I purchased from was: Bohdan Associates
                                  220 Girard Street
                                  Gaithersburg, MD 20877
                                  Phone: (301) 258-2965

The SCO Sales Rep is Jamie High.  She can be reached via email as:

     jamie at bohdan.UUCP or {...}!uunet!bohdan!jamie

The Tech Rep that I talked to about the nuts and bolts is Paul Fischer who
can be reached as:

     paul at bohdan.UUCP or {...}!uunet!bohdan!paul

The price I got was $680.00 (limited user).
--
| SSG W.D. Calhoun                  |       UUCP: ...!uunet!usaos!calhoun    |
| Gas Turbine Engine (52F) Branch   |   INTERNET: calhoun%usaos at uunet.uu.net |