Are the Prentice Hall books the real McCoy?

Richard Trivett richardt
Wed Oct 31 05:23:20 AEST 1990

In article <902 at usage.csd.unsw.oz.au> bobm at mummy.unsw.oz (Robert Marks) writes:
>We have recently bought SCO Unix System V/386 ver 3.2.  Our distributor told
>us that the only way to get additional copies of the documentation is to
>buy additional sets of software -- seems ridiculous.  If they won't sell,
>then what are the alternatives?

You can get extra manuals for all of our products, as long as you already
have the product (you need the serial number to order it). The reseller
from whom you purchased the product should be able to order these for you,
or you could call our sales line at 1-800-726-8649 (in the US, otherwise
try (408)425-7222 and ask for sales).
					- Rich Trivett
					  SCO Technical Marketing