Let's support Pete's book!

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.uucp
Fri Oct 19 10:43:31 AEST 1990

In article <1812 at ssbn.WLK.COM> bill at ssbn.WLK.COM (Bill Kennedy) writes:
=Pete Holsberg has his book as the alternate selection in this month's
=Library of Computer & Information Science (aka Newbridge Book Clubs).
=The title is "C for Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology".
=
=Pete is a frequent contributor (and consumer :-) in this news group,
=let's support him by buying his book (if you need it).  Way to go Pete!
=--
=Bill Kennedy  usenet      {att,cs.utexas.edu,sun!daver}!ssbn!bill
=              internet    bill at ssbn.WLK.COM   or attmail!ssbn!bill

Thanks, Bill!  I'm overwhelmed that my textbook is an alternate
selection for anything but an intro class in C for technology students!!

If anyone would like his/her copy autographed, ....  :-)

To prevent disappointment, please be aware that the book is a textbook
for a freshman-level course, and is heavily oriented toward electric
circuits applications.  If you're not into electric circuits and/or have
more than a passing knowledge of C, it ain't for you EXCEPT to make me
unconscionably pleased with myself!!  :-)

<sigh>  As with every other textbook I've used for this course, the
students still refuse to read it!  I'm even giving test points for
discovering errors and only two or three will even open the book.  Such
is life in an open-enrollment college!!

Thanks again,
Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math