Looking for i386 versions that support >16Meg memory

Brian Chapman chapman at sco.COM
Fri Oct 26 14:44:32 AEST 1990

grant at bluemoon.uucp (Grant DeLorean) writes:

>haugen at bulus3.BMA.COM (John M. Haugen) writes:

>> I know Interactive Unix does not support more than 16 megabytes of memory.
>> Would there be other versions of Sys V based Unix that support more than
>> 16 megabytes of memory?

> I ws told by my rep at ISC (before the stuff about going through
>distributors came down) that they should have a release that will
>support more than 16 megs before the year is out (I was told it was
>for mid-November release when I was told about it back in August).
>I don't know if this helps, but ISC was working on it.

SCO UNIX 3.2v2.0, which has been shiping for several months
supports more than 16 Mb of physical memory.
--
Brian Chapman		uunet!sco!chapman
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!