System V.4

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.uucp
Mon Oct 29 23:03:00 AEST 1990

davidsen at sixhub.UUCP (Wm E. Davidsen Jr) writes:

>  SCO has been offering online manuals for some years, contrary to the
>original posting. They came to their senses early. I regard this as
>absolutely essential for reasonable systems use, since I tend to use
>every system from multiple locations, and can't have manuals in every location.

Interactive has on-line manuals as well - but they use a non-standard format
for them (at least none of the other software packages get their man pages
installed correctly).  I've had to manually pipe the man pages for cnews,
smail3, nn, elm and other packages through nroff using "nroff -man < in > out".

Is that the same for SCO?

 {larry at nstar, uunet!sco!romed!nstar!larry, nstar%larry at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu}
                     backbone usenet newsfeeds available
         Public Access Unix Site (219) 289-0282 (5 high speed lines)