Curses again

Tom Armistead toma at swsrv1.cirr.com
Thu Apr 18 16:50:22 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr17.141346.11719 at molienergy.bc.ca> markr at resrch.molienergy.bc.ca (Mark Reid) writes:
>Has anyone got underline to work in curses? I have tried and it appears
>that the driver supplied doesn't support this. If this is the case, does
>ODT 1.1 support it or can I get other drivers that do.
>
>Thanks for any info in advance.
>
>Mark Reid.

Underline works finr under curses (if your terminal supports it).  The
console on a PC will NOT support underline (because the PC video hardware
won't support underline in normal text mode).

On 386/ix, you get RED characters where underline should be...  Try this on
your 386/ix console; press '_' then backspace, notice the the cursor turns
RED.

Tom
--
Tom Armistead - Software Services - 2918 Dukeswood Dr. - Garland, Tx  75040