Looking for terminals for AT&T SysV r3.2

Jonathan Herr herrj at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu
Thu Apr 18 11:00:08 AEST 1991

PLEASE --- EMAIL YOUR RESPONSE TO herrj at valnet.uucp {iuvax!valnet!herrj}

Hello!  I am looking to get some terminals for where I work that
will be compatible to run on a AT&T 386/20 running AT&T Unix Sys V r 3.2.

What I am specifically looking for are terminals with ALT, CTRL, and function
keys that would be found on the console's keyboard.  They need to be
compatible to the version of Unix that we are using as well as have
device drivers if needed (source code would be nice!).

Even if you don't have some to dump off but know of what type of terminals
I might be looking for, I would appreciate a note from you.  I'm not quite
sure what I'm looking for and if you know but don't have one, I might be able
to pick one up from the Computer Shopper or some other magazine.

Thanks a bunch!

		-- Jonathan R. Herr
		   herrj at silver.ucs.indiana.edu
		   herrj at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu