ct won't run (was: SCO 'su' replacement)

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Thu Apr 18 08:25:15 AEST 1991

In article <e1Zi13w164w at mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us>
	mju at mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes:
>I don't know about other people, but I'd be willing to pay $300-$400
>extra (or maybe even more) for ODT/Unix documentation that includes
>things like printed man pages

OK...put your money where your mouth is :-)  The documentation is
unbundled from the base system.  The `Open Desktop Optional Documentation
Set' is what you are looking for.  It lists for $275.

If we ever meet, remind me to whip you with a wet noodle for even
suggesting that man pages could cost more than $400.
--
Chip Rosenthal  512-482-8260  |
Unicom Systems Development    |    I saw Elvis in my wtmp file.