ct won't run (was: SCO 'su' replacement)

Ralf U. Holighaus ralfi at pemcom.pem-stuttgart.de
Fri Apr 12 10:48:22 AEST 1991

slootman at dri.nl (Paul Slootman) writes:

>Me too! I wonder why this "luid" business is forced on us; even commands
>such as "ct" don't work (you get a login, but then it complains about
>the user id... *&^*$#^%#&^%#  :-(  )

It is mentioned in the release notes that ct doesn't quiet do what it's
supposed to do..

You can get the new su along with many other improvements as SLS257 by
any SCO reseller for free, or download it from SCO, SCO London or
SCO Frankfurt with anonymous uucp.

REgards

Ralf.
--
  PEM Programmentwicklungsgesellschaft    |         Ralf U. Holighaus
        fuer Microcomputer mbH            |         Technical Support