Epoch on ISC's Sys-V3.2

Alan M. Carroll carroll at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 2 00:08:37 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar29.194206.8344 at dinosaur.lonestar.org>, keith at dinosaur.lonestar.org (Keith Cantrell) writes:
> Has anybody ported Epoch for ISC's Sys-V3.2?  There are apparently a lot
> of problems with the 'X' interface.

Epoch should work just fine under ISC SysV 3.2. In fact, most of the
development work for the most recent version of Epoch was done on an
'386 running 386/ix, and I personally still use Epoch on a 386/ix
system as my primary editor. There should be a special header file
(s-386ix.h) for ISC, and Epoch should just make. If you have any
specific problems, you should either send email or post to
gnu.epoch.misc.

--
Alan M. Carroll                "I hate shopping with the reality-impaired"
Epoch Development Team                 - Susan