wanted: UNIX or clone

John Temples john at jwt.UUCP
Tue Apr 30 12:37:47 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr28.225644.10469 at nstar.rn.com> larry at nstar.rn.com (Larry Snyder) writes:
>Sure - look at Norton - they are specifically for Interactive.

Norton is for ISC, AT&T, and SCO UNIX.  It says so right on the box.
It would probably run fine on ESIX if you used the S51K file system
rather than FFS, or it might even work with FFS.  I'm not brave enough
to find out. :)

>Look at Word Perfect, they have a version for SCO Unix and Interactive
>Unix - but not for ESIX.   WP might run just fine under ESIX, but then
>it might not.

WordPerfect is listed in the ESIX software compatibility list.  ESIX
has even released console driver patches specifically to support
WordPerfect.
--
John W. Temples -- john at jwt.UUCP (uunet!jwt!john)