X11 for SCO

c60b-2gy at web-2d.berkeley.edu c60b-2gy at web-2d.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 30 08:59:44 AEST 1991

I've been trying to find a port of X11R4 for SCO for the longest time.  Recently, I talked
to Tom Roell and found that 1.1a of his server would run with SCO.  I was delighted to
hear of this and I promptly ftp'd it from the specified address.  I found that there were
actually no binaries that would run under SCO.  His port required me to compile it myself.
Since i don't have the disk space, I haven't been able to get X running on my system.

HAS ANYBODY ACTUALLY COMPILED IT?

if so, is there any place that i can anonymously ftp it?

thank you

c60b-2gy at web.berkeley.edu