Buying UNIX for a clone

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Sun Apr 28 12:53:44 AEST 1991

jamesd at techbook.com (James Deibele) writes:

>I've seen basically good things about Dell 4.0, and I wouldn't trust Microport
>or UHC.  I just don't think they'll be around in a couple of years, and that's

coming from someone who is an

>Authorized SCO and ESIX resellers.

Sounds like marketing BS to me.  Statements like this, without a basis in
facts are likely to result in lawsuits from the companies whose products you
are not selling and chose to bash.

Yes, I know you made a postive comment about Dell, but they are not really
competing in the general (i.e. non-dell hardware) unix reselling market.

--
Conor P. Cahill            (703)430-9247        Virtual Technologies, Inc.
                                                Sterling, VA 22170