Formatting manual pages

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Tue Apr 9 11:26:26 AEST 1991

moore at forty2.enet.dec.com (Paul Moore) writes:

>As I don't have any formatting tools available , do I have to live with this
>unformatted style of manual entries?

If I can ever get the time, I will be making another press run at the
usenet manuals that I printed last year (of course it will be updated
with the manual pages from the latest releases).

Maybe next month....
--
Conor P. Cahill            (703)430-9247        Virtual Technologies, Inc.
                                                Sterling, VA 22170