Wyse995-8 serial board

Thomas Strandenaes thostr at stud.cs.uit.no
Fri Apr 12 22:41:17 AEST 1991

I'm trying to upgrade to Interactive from SCO Xenix, but
my Wyse 995-8 8-port serial board came with Xenix drivers
only. I know ISC is kind of binary compatible with Xenix,
but that's not on kernel level I presume. So there is no
way I can use my current drivers. Does anyone out there
have got drivers for Wyse995 on ISC or know if such exist?

--
////      Thomas Strandenaes            |e-mail  : thostr at stud.cs.uit.no    ///
///Dept. of Computer Science, University|  bang  :                         ///