sendmail not delivering, just queueing

Steven H. Izen shi at po.CWRU.Edu
Sat Apr 27 04:58:40 AEST 1991

In a previous article, lh at aega84.UUCP (L. Hirschbiegel) says:

>In article <1991Apr23.145953.5712 at usenet.ins.cwru.edu> shi at po.CWRU.Edu (Steven H. Izen) writes:

>>I'm still haveing trouble getting sendmail to deliver mail.

>2. find "sendmail" in /bin/rmail. As you can see sendmail is called with
>   options "-oee" and "-odq" from within rmail.

>3. Change "-odq" (this is responsible for the queuing of your incoming
>   mail)  to "-odb".

>4. Write back rmail.

>L. Hirschbiegel

This worked wonderfully.  Thanks to all who responded, I really appreciate
the help.  The above fix was the easiest and simplest.
--
Steven H. Izen, Associate Professor, (as of 7/1/91) Dept. of Math. and Stat.
Reply to shi at po.cwru.edu or steve at izen386.math.cwru.edu or