X386 & keyboard events

Paul Barton-Davis pauld at cs.washington.edu
Fri Apr 19 08:19:02 AEST 1991

Is it possible for someone send me either:

	(1) the source code from X386 that gets keyboard
		events (specifically, the part that figures
		out what actual key was pressed)

	OR

	(2) a summary of how it works, specifically with a view
		to what V/386 calls are available now to
		do this, or if a new driver is provided
		that reads the 8402 (?) kbd chip ?

I guess I'm assuming that X386 is "open" to such things.
Thank you in advance.

"You are an asshole" - from a recent posting
"You are an idiot"   - from the same posting