How do you get SLIP fot ISC?

Staff- Bob S Turner turner at udecc.engr.udayton.edu
Tue Apr 30 00:04:14 AEST 1991

I have been following the ongoing discussions about slip et al.  Paying
attention half the time. Until this week I didn't think I would need to
worry about. Bzzt. Wrong Answer.

Well, I need to know how people have acquired slip for ISC. (Doesn't this
sound like an FAQ?) By the way, I already use FAS (Nice job Uwe!).

Email would probably be best, but what ever..........

Bob
Bob Turner                    Network Manager, School of Engineering
513-229-3171                           turner at udecc.engr.udayton.edu
Univ. of Dayton, Engineering Computing Center-KL211, Dayton OH 45469