Which UNIX? (for small 486 box -- seek advice)

flinton at eagle.wesleyan.edu flinton at eagle.wesleyan.edu
Wed Apr 3 11:29:38 AEST 1991

Seeking advice which (whose) UNIX to run on a recently received
A.L.R. "BusinessVEISA" 486 box (25 MHz, 40 Meg HD, currently using only
DOS 3.21), soon to be outfitted with both a WD 8-bit Ethernet card and
an antique HP 82973A HP-IL Interface card.

Cost is important -- the lower the better -- as is size -- the smaller the
better -- but I also want to avoid gotcha's involving the two add-in cards.

Best mail me direct as  fejlinton at attmail.com  or  fejlinton at mcimail.com .
On sufficient request, I'll summarize here in a month.  Thanks *very* much!

-- Fred