Bill Kennedy bill at wrangler.WLK.COM
Sat Apr 20 00:58:04 AEST 1991

rcd at ico.isc.com (Dick Dunn) follows up:
fred at compu.com (Fred Rump) follows up:
dvb at emisle.uucp (David Van Beveren) writes about SCO:

Dick makes some points that most isn't necessarily best and generally IMHO
proves that sales volume doesn't guarantee superiority or applicability.
I'm only following up a couple of sentences, so I've deleted the rest.

>Look, the products from the various vendors have various advantages--
>nobody is an absolute stellar runaway or they'd have all the sales; nobody
>is abysmal or they'd be out of the business.

They _were_ out of business, maybe we need to find a silver stake and a
crossroads for a sure fix.
--
Bill Kennedy  uucp      {att,cs.utexas.edu,pyramid!daver}!ssbn.wlk.com!bill
              internet    bill at ssbn.WLK.COM   or ssbn!bill at attmail.COM