Does ESIX still not support RLL?

James Deibele jamesd at techbook.com
Sun Apr 28 03:42:37 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr21.155642.1586 at shambala.uucp> kentkar at shambala.uucp (Kent Karrer) writes:
>It is nice to see a unix vendor offering an upgrade to R4.0 at a reasonable
>cost. But does ESIX still not support RLL disk controllers?

>From the back of the R4 brochure:

"supports different kinds of hard drives including SCSI, ESDI, IDE, RLL, and
MFM interface"

I haven't seen a "Certified Hardware Compatibility" brochure since the one
they released for R3.2 in October, 1990, but I would assume the popular
(Seagate, Miniscribe, etc.) manufacturers would be certified.

--
Voice: +1 503 646-8257  FAX: +1 503 248-6320  jamesd at techbook.com  - or -
Public Access UNIX site: +1 503 644-8135   ...!uunet!techbook!jamesd