Buying UNIX for a clone

John Temples john at jwt.UUCP
Sun Apr 28 12:47:26 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr27.180658.18160 at techbook.com> jamesd at techbook.com (James Deibele) writes:
>I like the attitude of ESIX towards customer support: call them, tell them
>your problem, and they help you fix it.

There's one thing I find very disconcerting about ESIX tech support.
When you call the tech support number, a tech support person answers
the phone.  I'm just so programmed into expecting to go through seven
levels of synthesized female voice menus, followed by "please wait
while your call is transferred" followed by "all of our representatives
are busy now, please hold," I just seem to freeze up when a real person
answers the phone.  :)
--
John W. Temples -- john at jwt.UUCP (uunet!jwt!john)