Buying UNIX for a clone

John Temples john at jwt.UUCP
Mon Apr 29 00:45:31 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr28.022947.24970 at nstar.rn.com> larry at nstar.rn.com (Larry Snyder) writes:
>In regards to ESIX,
I have heard stories of long waits getting to tech support

A tech support person has always answered my calls on the second ring.
I've probably called them four or five times in the last four months.

>and getting
>support folks who don't know the answers and don't return phone calls.

The one time someone wasn't able to resolve my problem on the spot, I got
a fax back with the answer a few hours later.  Unfortunately, the
answer was, "that's a known bug with no scheduled fix..."
--
John W. Temples -- john at jwt.UUCP (uunet!jwt!john)