HELP, Ethernet installation failure on SCO Unix

Knut Alfredsen knutta at lise.unit.no
Fri Apr 5 23:31:23 AEST 1991

I am trying to install a Western Digital ethernet card under SCO Unix, but the
thing will not work properly. When the kernel is relinked after the installation
, I get an error message:

/./etc/conf/pack.d/kernel/space.c, line 310 unknown size
ERROR: space.c will not compile properly

Run mkdev tcp and reboot via INIT 6.

When I am doing this the machine reboots, but there is no sign of the wdn card.
I do also get some error messages when tcp is coming up.

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong, and what I should do to correct it ?

Thanks
Knut Alfredsen                      |  Mail  : knutta at lise.unit.no
Division of Hydraulic Engineering   |  Phone : +47 7 59 4749
Norwegian Institute of Technology   |  Fax   : +47 7 59 1289