X386, epoch

Rick Summerhill rrsum at matt.ksu.ksu.edu
Mon Apr 22 02:04:47 AEST 1991

I have Tom Roell's X386 and am trying to make epoch.  Herr Roell recently
posted diffs for epoch, but I have not been able to get them to compile
with ISC 2.2.1.  Most of the problems seem to be in the headers that come
with ISC.  Has anyone done this successfully?

--Rick

Rick Summerhill                          Internet:  rrsum at hermzel.ksu.ksu.edu
CTA, Cardwell Hall                       Bitnet:    rrsum at ksuvm
Kansas State University                  Phone:     (913)532-6311
Manhattan, KS 66506                      FAX:       (913)532-5914