Low-cost 386 system

phil at sequent.com phil at sequent.com
Fri Apr 12 06:57:26 AEST 1991

In article <190 at harem.clydeunix.com> wes at harem.clydeunix.com (Wes Peters) writes:
|From article <11980 at uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu>, by michaely at uhunix1.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Michael Yokoyama):
|> I would appreciate suggestions on models/vendors to construct a 386
|> system from scratch.  Complete system would have:
|> [...]
|> Best price so far is Gateway 2000 for complete system.  They want 2795
|> for a 80MB system.  Please email replies, I'll summarize and post the results.

I mail ordered the 33Mhz Gateway 2000 system last Friday and they
mentioned they have dropped their prices, the "best buy" system that
was $2795 is now $2595 and the standard 33 Mhz system also dropped by $200.

It really looks like a "great" buy to me.

--
Phil Hochstetler		UUCP:        uunet!sequent!phil
Sequent Computer Systems	INTERNET:    phil at sequent.com
Beaverton, Oregon
--
Phil Hochstetler		UUCP:        uunet!sequent!phil
Sequent Computer Systems	INTERNET:    phil at sequent.com
Beaverton, Oregon