Low-cost 386 system

Wes Peters wes at harem.clydeunix.com
Thu Apr 11 02:49:12 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar20.162044.10951 at digi.lonestar.org>, jgay at digi.lonestar.org (john gay) replies:
> I have compiled a partial list of vendors from PC Week magazine.  If you
> know someone that takes PC Week (maybe one of the sys admins or a prof)
> then you should get a copy and look in the classified section for a complete
> list.  If you order from any of these companies then let me know of your
> experiences.  I am trying to keep the list up to date.

If you're really serious about buying a PC-class computer mail order, pick
up a copy of _Computer Shopper_ magazine.  They run about 700 pages 11x17
pages each month, and are about 50% ads.  While you're poking around in
there, look at Blue Dolphin Computers.  I haven't talked to anyone who's
bought from them, but their prices are pretty good.  Also Insight, which is
the new CPU-hardware side of Hard Drives International, as good a mail order
company as you will find (IMHO).

	Wes Peters

--
#include <std/disclaimer.h>           |     The worst day sailing
My opinions, your screen.             |     is much better than