System V Rel 3.0 for sale

Rick Beetham rjbeeth at kesrith.uucp
Mon Apr 15 21:19:47 AEST 1991

In article <52 at sunriv.UUCP
(Ronnie Hughes) writes:

> FOR SALE:
>
> Bell Technologies UNIX System V Release 3.0 software
> Serial number 1.2-100187.  Software is new, never used.
> Includes complete runtime & development systems with
> manuals.  Manual set includes...

Ron,

I have a couple people in the office who might be interested. Could
you tell me 1) if it is for a 386 or 286 platform
            2) does it operate ala xenix or SCO - i.e. boot to DOS
            option
            3) can it use dosmerge, VPIX etc to run DOS on UNIX?

Thanks
        Rick
---
{...}isishq!kesrith!rjbeeth    | Nepean, Ontario
rjbeeth at isishq.fidonet.org