Help trying to add SCSI Connor Peripherals 104M to ICS 2.2

George Aguiar geo at hemlock.uucp
Sat Apr 13 07:57:41 AEST 1991

In trying to add a second SCSI HD to my system I get the following
error message during boot up:

 aha_drvinit: aha_init unable to get capacity for drive 1 (1:0), marked offline

I think the SCSI bus is terminated correctly, the AHA1542 and the last
drive on the SCSI cable have terminators installed.  The other drive,
0, isn't terminated.

My information on the Connor Peripherals 104M drive is less than
complete.  It says that jumper e4 is parity but doesn't say if the
jumper should be installed or removed for parity enable.  Anyone have
better documentation?

Any other things I should check?

Thanks,
hemlock!geo at encore.com