GCC 1.39 & G++ 1.39.0 with COFF GAS 1.38 on ISC 2.2

Wilson W Ma b2676870 at rick.cs.ubc.ca
Thu Apr 18 05:53:34 AEST 1991

As it seems you are quite knowledgeable with GCC et al., I am having a devil of
a time getting G++ 1.39 built.  I can build it, but unfortunately, none of the
loaders seem to work.  I probably have set some wrong compile options but I am
not even sure of that!  I am also unsure of which crt files that ISC and g++
require to get them talking properly.  I've applied the GAS COFF patches and
both GCC 1.39 and GAS are working well with ISC's ld.  But I cannot get G++
working.  Any suggestions?

Thanks, Wilson