Does Dell ship manuals with SVR4?

John Steczkowski stecz at hotwheel.dell.com
Thu Apr 4 06:51:53 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr3.133156.27534 at pegasus.com>, richard at pegasus.com
(Richard Foulk) writes:
> >Dell ships on-line man pages with every copy of SVR4.   Dell does not
> >ship a complete paper doc set with every copy.  We have quite a few
> >customers that have multiple UNIX licenses and only want to kill one
> >manual set worth of trees for the site, and also do not want to have to
> >pay for all of those extra manuals.  Others do not want the paper docs
> >at all if they are available on-line.  [...]
>
> Does this mean that *all* of the paper docs are also available online,
> not just the man pages?

No! There are man pages and some on-line help files.

  John Steczkowski      stecz at hotwheel.dell.com || uunet!dell!hotwheel!stecz
     Dell Computer Corp., 9505 Arboretum Blvd., Austin, Texas, 78759
- The only true sports are mountain climbing, bull fighting and motor
racing.  -
-             The rest are merely games -- Ernest Hemingway
      -