SCO ODT-NET Install problems

Santiago Newbery newbery at stout.atd.ucar.edu
Thu Apr 4 08:45:20 AEST 1991

I am trying to add the ODT-NET service to my *existing* SCO ODT 1.0.
First of all I ran the [custom] utility which installed the NET software.
After the message "Installation of SCO REX Runtime set complete." I am
returned to custom's main menu. The question is how do I get to the
section on "Configuring the Network Interface" that is detailed in the
ODT Installation Guide pp.83-86?
The manual seems to assume that ODT-NET is being installed at the same
time as the rest of ODT (I hope one can do this later). I am assuming
there is a script or set-up utility that can be run independently, but I
can't seem to find it.
BTW I have done "mkdev wdn" (I am using a WD8003E card) and that
installed the ethernet driver w/out problems.

Any direct replies / followups would be appreciated.
Thanks,

|  Santiago Newbery	<<<<>>>>	newbery at stout.atd.ucar.EDU	|
|  Software Engineer				Voice: 303-497-8762	|
|  Surface & Sounding Systems			FAX:   303-497-8770	|
|  Atmospheric Technology Div.						|
|  National Ctr. for Atmospheric Research				|
|  Boulder, CO.								|