Buying UNIX for a clone

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.rn.com
Mon Apr 29 08:59:07 AEST 1991

bill at unixland.uucp (Bill Heiser) writes:

>What is the cost of Dell support?  Do they support their OS if it is
>running on non-Dell hardware?

$500 per year for support -- officially, they only support it
on Dell hardware (I think) - but many of the problems I've encountered
with ISC are not hardware specific and have more to do with the operating
system utilities and such..
--
      Larry Snyder, NSTAR Public Access Unix 219-289-0287/317-251-7391
                         HST/PEP/V.32/v.32bis/v.42bis