Having problems with zmodem on ESIX SysV 3.2 Rev D

Sean Owens player at pittslug.sug.org
Mon Apr 8 06:08:03 AEST 1991

I've been having probems transferring files from a SPARCstation
to an i386 Esix box using the sz/rz zmodem file transfer programs.
It streams for a while, then stops streaming, then eventually chokes and
dies, logging me off from the ESIX box.  Has anyone had problems like this?
Anyone have any idea how to solve it?  Or failing that, does anyone have
a set of file transfer programs that are more likely to work?  I've looked
around the ftp sites I know of for a possible replacement but none of them
archive ESIX stuff.

Sean Owens
sean at hpb.cis.pitt.edu