ESIX 4.0

-Jeff Ellis jde at everex.uucp
Sat Apr 27 01:51:42 AEST 1991

In article <280E7DFC.19B8 at telly.on.ca> evan at telly.on.ca (Evan Leibovitch) writes
>PRICING: (U.S. list - Canadian pricing coming soon)
>
>                      With printed    No printed
>                      documentation   documentation
>
>2 user runtime            765             600
>2 user w/development     1425            1095
>unlimited runtime        1205            1040
>unlimited w/development  1865            1595

I am sorry this is wrong info! These are the International Prices that Evan
posted! The US Price are:

2 user runtime            695             545
2 user w/development     1295             995
unlimited runtime        1095             945
unlimited w/development  1695            1395

>A few noteworthy points:
>
>2) Though the increase appears steep, note that this price now
>   includes the Motif GUI and NFS, which were both extra cost options
>   with ESIX r3.2.

Wrong.... NFS is INCLUDED but Motif or Open Look is $325.

>UPGRADES:
>
>The ballpark on the upgrade from 3.2 unlimited development to 4.0 is
>about $650. Check with the dealer who sold you 3.2.

As above for full upgrade info call your Esix dealer, Esix is also
putting into effect a new upgrade plan. We will up grade ANY current
Unix System V Release 3.2 customer from any vender (i.e. ISC, Intel, SCO)
to Esix 4.0.
Sample upgrade prices.....
2 user Dev. w/out docs $395 (US price)
Unlmtd user Dev w/out docs $595 (US price)
Upgrade ESIX 3.2 Motif to Esix Graphics II (motif 1.1) $199 (US prices)

Please call your Esix dealer for more info.
If you do not have a local dealer call Esix Sales for info.
Western Region: (714) 259-3020
Eastern Region: (415) 683-2068

>FEATURES:
>SLIP support is provided over COM1: and COM2:;
Slip is supported over any stream based asy port and it shares the port.

>The ANSI C compiler generates either COFF or ELF binary formats;
Generates only ELF....

Esix 4.0 is a full version of AT&T 4.0 rel 3
--
Jeff Ellis		ESIX SYSTEM/V  UUCP:uunet!zardoz!everex!jde
			US Mail: 1923 St. Andrew Place, Santa Ana, CA 92705