System V rel 4 prices and info wanted.. (badly)

Peter Wemm peter at cutmcvax.cs.curtin.edu.au
Sat Apr 27 00:14:45 AEST 1991

OK, I am looking for prices and information about current or soon-to-be
System V release 4 unix versions.

If you have a price list or any info, could you please mail me, I need
information urgently...

What I am looking for is a System V.4:
 - that supports 6-10 users
 - that has a full development system
 - that has BSD sockets (Whole TCPIP suite preferable)
 - that has online man-pages
 - that hopefully has some some sort of windowing system.
 - that has printed documentation available

If you send me any prices, A list of what is included would help greatly!

I would also like to know about the possibility of getting it on a QIC-60
or QIC-150 cartridge..

I am looking for a reputable system (read: something like Esix, Dell,
Interactive, Intel, AT&T - I an wary of UHC.).  I dont really
want offers of SysV 3.2 unless the company has committed to an upgrade SOON!

If you would prefer, you could fax info to where I work, but please send
me an email message as well... thanks.

I will probably buy from the first person who gives me a satisfactory
response and prices.

Thanks for your time.

(I would prefer Email - I will offer a summary to anybody who wants it..)
--
Peter Wemm