Motif on ISC 2.2

Kevin L. McBride klm at gozer.UUCP
Tue Apr 23 13:20:55 AEST 1991

Does anybody have a Motif 1.1.1 release for ISC UNIX (Rel. 2.2)?
I realize that you need the X11R4 Intrinsics to run Motif 1.1.1 and
that ISC's X release is based on X11R3.

If this package doesn't exist, or even if it does, would anybody be
interested in a commerically supported Motif 1.1.1 package (including
Shared Libraries) to run on Thomas Roell's X11R4 Server?

For various other reasons my company is buying a Motif source license
and I really want a good version of Motif for Herr Roell's wonderful X
package.  I am going to do the "port" and productize it myself.  We
will package it and sell it to the ISC market along with a binary
copy of Roell's work if there is suitable interest.

Please e-mail replies directly to me.  I will summarize if there is
suitable demand.

--
Kevin L. McBride     |Contract programming (on and offsite)   |Brewmeister and
President            |X, Motif, TCP/IP, UNIX, VAX/VMS,        |Bottle Washer