sockets simulation library?

phil sutherland philsuth at mycroft.DIALix.oz.au
Fri Apr 5 13:51:47 AEST 1991

Gentle folk,

Do any of you know where I'd find a simulation library which would
allow me to use code created to run using sockets SCO Xenix/Unix with
TCP/IP, without having to have the TCP/IP system installed? Obviously
this would be for a single machine only :-)

I dimly recall reading of such an animal in the past, but unfortunately
didn't save any references....

Cheers...

--
+--- phil sutherland -------------< philsuth at DIALix.oz.au >--+
| Grand Panjandrum and Keeper of the Technological Mysteries |