Device Driver

Brian Beattie beattie at visenix.UUCP
Wed Apr 17 23:06:48 AEST 1991

I am looking for a couple of items first I need a copy of
the ST01/ST02 device driver that was posted a while back
if someone could mail me a copy I wouild appreciate it.

Also if somebody has written any software to support a fax
modem I would appreciate a copy to save me from reinventing
the wheel.

THANX
--
It is easier to build a   | Brian Beattie          (703)471-7552
secure system than it is  | 11525 Hickory Cluster, Reston, VA. 22090