ISC UNIX and 8mm/DAT...anyone using?

Dean Riddlebarger dean at truevision.com
Thu Jan 17 05:43:37 AEST 1991

Is anyone out there using an 8mm or DAT backup device with ISC UNIX?
If so, can you send some mail indicating [a] what type of device,
[b] any installation and/or usage problems, and [c] whether or not
you've been able to network the device for use by multiple servers?

I'm just about to hit the point at which my 150 QIC drives will be
using too much time and too many tapes for even incremental or
partial backups.....

Thanks in advance!

--
<:>   Dean Riddlebarger                               "The bus came by   <:>
<:>   Truevision, Inc.                                  and I got on,    <:>