FAX cards for 386 UNIX

Dean Riddlebarger dean at truevision.com
Thu Jan 31 00:10:00 AEST 1991

>In <1991Jan21.215033.4330 at cbnewsi.att.com> rmz at cbnewsi.att.com (robert.m.zachok) writes:
>
>>This is a second request for information on any fax/modem cards & drivers
>>that are compatible with 386 UNIX V.3.2, (esp. Interactive 2.0.2) systems.
>>My last posting gave an e-mail address that guaranteed bounced mail, so
>>I'm trying again.
>
>>Information on suppliers, capabilities, *IX variants supported and cost
>>would be greatly appreciated.  If there is sufficient interest, I'll
>>summarize for the net.

The latest issue of UNIX World [Date?  Um, mumble, mumble...my copy is at
home...:-)]  covers various fax card options for UNIX, and several of the
products covered make specific mention of 386 UNIX.

Unless somebody out there absolutely can't find a library, I don't think
we have to summarize....

--
<:>   Dean Riddlebarger                               "The bus came by   <:>
<:>   Truevision, Inc.                                  and I got on,    <:>