Contact info for Exabyte...?

Dean Riddlebarger dean at truevision.com
Tue Jan 29 02:50:32 AEST 1991

Does anyone have good contact information for Exabyte?  A net address would
be ideal; a phone number would be almost as good.  [Actually, I know that
I can find a phone number with my fingers and 411.  I'm really hoping for
a net address....:-):-)]

Email, please, to keep the chatter down.

Thanks!

--
<:>   Dean Riddlebarger                               "The bus came by   <:>
<:>   Truevision, Inc.                                  and I got on,    <:>