System V/386 groff distribution part 1 of 16

Randy Terbush randyt at asdnet
Sun Jan 13 03:22:42 AEST 1991

In <20642 at netcom.UUCP> mauro at netcom.UUCP (Mauro DePalma) writes:

>>Really.  My uunet newsfeed is usually about 100 KB per day.  Today it
>>was over 1.1 MB.  I pay long distance + connect time for this group.

> So far I received 3 mail messages which pretty much condemn my actions
> and 7 which applaud them.

Just so you don't get the insane idea that this is ok.

THIS IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE GROUP FOR SUCH POSTINGS!

If you are not able to Email to these requests, then keep it to yourself!

Add my response to your list of condemnations!

--
Randy Terbush ------------------ Mammoth Lakes, CA - Voice +1 619 934 0340