System V/386 groff distribution part 1 of 16

John C. Archambeau jca at pnet01.cts.com
Sun Jan 13 12:16:10 AEST 1991

mauro at netcom.UUCP (Mauro DePalma) writes:
> So far I received 3 mail messages which pretty much condemn my actions
> and 7 which applaud them.

Make that four.

> I know very well that it is expensive to receive news; I also cannot
> individually e-mail this distribution. There was a need for it judging
> from the number of articles posted asking for a 'working' groff
>
>   I knew that I wouldn't make everyone happy, I don't even try.

Instead of cluttering the discussion with it, you could have said it was
available for anonymous ftp on a site.  That would have made a majority of the
people here happy.

     // JCA

 /*
 ** Flames  : /dev/null                     | What to buy?
 ** ARPANET : crash!pnet01!jca at nosc.mil     | EISA or MCA?
 ** INTERNET: jca at pnet01.cts.com            | When will the bus wars end?
 ** UUCP    : {nosc ucsd hplabs!hp-sdd}!crash!pnet01!jca