Interactive 2.2.1 Upgrade

Brandon Brown brando at uicsl.csl.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 10 01:02:59 AEST 1991

I saw a posting not too long ago on the 2.2.1 Upgrade. (I think it was in this
group) In the posting I believe it was stated that 2.2.1 fixed some problems
with Adaptec SCSI controller. I simply wanted to state that as of this morning,
there is no "fix" perse in this latest release. Technical support stated the
following as the 2.2.1 fixes:

	*  Various POSIX problems
	*  DECstation problems (I have no idea what they meant here)
	*  Additional IDE support for Seagate and Rodime

If there is more that I wasn't told about, please post it to this group.

Brandon

|  Brandon Brown                     | Internet: brando at uicsl.csl.uiuc.edu    |
|  Coordinated Science Laboratory    | UUCP:	 uiucuxc!addamax!brando!brown |
|  University of Illinois            | CompuServe: 73040,447                  |
|  Urbana, IL  61801                 | GEnie:    xmg23356, macbrando          |